Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Help from weight loss clinic

I have been on the waitlist for weight loss clinic, and now my first appointment is tomorrow. Sometimes I am ashamed of not having self-control, but I am grateful for receiving physician's help. It is not for bariatric surgery. I am class 1 obese(BMI 32), and I will receive consultation regarding weight loss twice a month.

I know that many people can lose weight on their own but some people like me need someone to check what's going on.

I am not rich. The treatment is covered by provincial insurance. If you live in Canada or Europe, you may be able to find weight loss treatment covered by national/ provincial health insurance.

submitted by /u/Lifespace45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DDtxaM

No comments:

Post a Comment