Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Cutting off friends

Hi everyone

I'm 18, Female, 5'5 and 160 pounds, my starting weight was probably higher but the last time I weighed in it was 166 pounds so I just say it was a 6 pounds loss. I've been doing really well for a month walking my dog for an hour every day and practicing CICO, even went to my cousins wedding and ignored the dessert bar the entire time.

Anyways about 2 months in and I'm hanging out with a close friend. However she makes it really hard when every time we hang out she always wants to get fast food and constantly offering high calorie snacks and alcohol and weed so basically I cracked and binged which lasted for a couple of days. However it's not just binging she also uses coke for weight loss and has tried to pressure me into it before. I love her a lot and we're really close but I don't think being around her is good for my health anymore we literally never hang out sober. I just don't know how to bring it up to her and I don't want her to think I'm ignoring her. Any advice would be wonderful.

submitted by /u/StrawberryMilkCowMOO
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38y1Rpp

No comments:

Post a Comment