Thursday, September 9, 2021

Most filling low-calorie foods for weight loss and best exercises.

I've heard do what you enjoy and eat any food as long as it is low in calories but for me personally, I get extremely hungry and I'm curious on the healthiest food that actually fills you and is low in calories. Multiple foods that go under this category would be nice to know. Also should I take protein powder if I'm trying to lose weight? Last but not least, what are the most efficient exercises to lose weight? Most people say exercising doesn't matter and it's all diet but I have the time to exercise and I want to, but I'm curious on the most efficient exercises to help me reach my goal of losing fat.

submitted by /u/Early_Test5990
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3E2gM9W

No comments:

Post a Comment