Thursday, September 9, 2021

A new source of motivation that may help you. Cold hard facts are the best push.

As the relatively "healthiest" in my family, I always figured my weight wasn't a huge deal. Since college and starting a full-time office career, my weight has crept up from 140 at 17 to 185 at 21. It kinda annoyed me but I've always had a pretty good self-image and had a lot of great people in my life to boost me up and make me feel pretty! Losing weight was a minor "want" but not a "need" for me. Due to a bad UTI, I ended up going to my doctor and she had me get some bloodwork done. That's when I saw the real numbers of what was in my body and it hit me. I wasn't healthy. I started reading into all those numbers that were too high or too low on my bloodwork charts. Sure my energy had been lacking and my mental health had been problems I hoped weight loss would help but having the extra kick after seeing the cold hard numbers of bloodwork can really give you the motivation you need to start taking things seriously. I was so worried about having natural products in my home for my long term health but I wasn't worried about my weight and the substantially greater long term health problems related to it. Anyways, after lacking motivation for weight loss, really looking at my bloodwork was the push I needed to start taking things seriously. Just thought I'd share if anyone else was struggling with motivation :) It might just help you too.

submitted by /u/amethystnight99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3hldCnZ

No comments:

Post a Comment