Thursday, September 9, 2021

Which stage of weight loss has been the hardest part for you?

Finding the motivation to make the change? Losing the weight to start with? The end of your weight loss? Maintenance?

For me, it’s all in the motivation at the start. There’s something so ephemeral about that inspiration, it’s hard to find and I sometimes get worried that I’m going to lose it.

Then the other hardest part for me in the past has been maintenance. I lost 60 pounds about ten years ago, but I ended up putting it all back on. I had no concept of maintenance and no strategies to do it, so this time should be quite different. But there’s a long term consistency to maintenance that’s a really big challenge.

But it’s totally different for everyone, I’d love to hear about your own personal experience. Which stage have you found the hardest?

submitted by /u/packyoursnacks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zYB55D

No comments:

Post a Comment