Saturday, September 4, 2021

Motivation and a little help (21M)

Hi All,

Ill keep this short as i dont want to bore you all lmao,

Im currently trying to kick my monster and junk food addiction and trying to lose weight, i have currently lost around 8ishkg from what was from my heaviest weight, 100kg.

But i relapsed recently and ive only just got the courage to accept what ive done and promised to work harder. I put on another 1.6kg in a very short space of time. I kept ordering junk food, pizza-mcdonalds breakfast, fried chicken? and a god aweful amount of black monsters (the black and green ones.) (i used to drink like 4-5 even 6 a day, but im cutting down to 2-3 and then hopefully to one, i have sneak to help me with this.)

Im currently getting myself back on sneak and drinking water daily, but im constantly craving tons of junk food all of the time, and all i keep telling myself is "it doesnt matter you'll die anyway just go get some cookies or monsters ect"

I constantly remember the times of when i was skinny and actually liked myself, im picking up my old routine of weight lifting and burning around 300 calories 3-5 days a week. But im struggling to make it a routine.

Does anyone have any advice or ways to just help me through this, im currently around 92kg and im trying to make it to around 70kg. I made it a goal as to when i hit 80-85kg id give kick boxing a try, as i its something ive always wanted to try. Plus it keeps you quite fit. Really need that confidence boost.

ive lost a lot of motivation for losing weight as i was the fittest ive ever been in the army. Around last year january, but i Daor'd because i just couldnt take it anymore, it was too much for me and im proud to admit i atleast gave it a shot, "its not for everyone". I weighed around 68-70kg in the army, and now im in the 90s, i spent so much time eating junk and doing nothing as you can imagine.

I guess what im really trying to ask is, how do you get through it? im trying and i dont want another relapse, i hated the shame and guilt of trying to make it "okay" that i stuffed all of that junk into me again. When i saw the scale had gone up i hated myself.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you all for your time!

I'm so proud of everyone for their journeys and their weight loss!

submitted by /u/OneDownRiver
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WTETaa

No comments:

Post a Comment