Saturday, September 4, 2021

Preventing Sagging Skin During the Weight Loss Process

I'm currently losing weight (UK, Male, 172cm, SW ~ 235 pounds, CW = 225, GW ~ 160-170), and I want to lose around another 70-80 pounds or so. I don't have any loose skin yet as I've only lost about 5-10 pounds, but I'd love to hear any suggestions of things I can do DURING the weight less to avoid sagging skin around the stomach as much as possible.

I do try and drink at least 2 litres of water a day, and I do a mixture of cardio/strength training 3-4 times a week at a semi-personalised gym class. I've been doing that for a few months now, but I'm only now getting the diet in check.

I've heard that both water and exercise are good, and I was thinking about applying bio-oil regularly over the next months to help avoid marks appearing? I've also heard of skin-tightening cream , but not really sure if they work / which ones (I'm in the UK).

Any suggestions would be really appreciated!

submitted by /u/JACFox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jGcMnw

No comments:

Post a Comment