Saturday, September 4, 2021

deficit + lifting = no weight loss?? *advice needed*

hi all! need some advice as my motivation is dwindling :/

SW: 178lbs, GW: 130 5’4” Female

long story short, i (25f) have become the heaviest I've ever been, and decided about a month ago to pursue a lifestyle change consisting of:

- calorie deficit (1950 cals, a number I got from LoseIt using my age, weight, and activity level, which I used a conservative activity level)

-high protein (120-140g of protein a day)

-progressive overload lifting 5 days a week with cardio at the end between 10-15 minutes

I've been really consistent for a month, but there is NO WEIGHT LOSS AT ALL. At all!! I'm not sure what to do but I'm really discouraged. Do i lower my calories? Do I lower the weights in my workouts? Do I stop lifting? Really unsure of what to do!

submitted by /u/theanxietyproject
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3DN9Pti

No comments:

Post a Comment