Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Questions about protein intake

Hi, I’m on a weight loss journey & I’ve been learning more about protein consumption. Currently, I’m consuming about 120 g of protein a day, but after doing research I learned that if I would like to be in a high protein diet, the daily recommend protein intake for me is about 216g. I do have a goal of losing fat and getting lean, but I’m honestly not sure how realistic 200g+ of protein daily is for me. I was wondering if it is still possible to see results of fat loss w/ a normal recommend protein intake (of 120 for me) instead of a high protein diet intake? Also, should I be gradually reducing my protein intake monthly as I lose weight? Would also appreciate any high protein snack recs!! :) thank you so much

submitted by /u/viaenlinea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nSwqzd

No comments:

Post a Comment