Thursday, September 9, 2021

Starting over

I’ve been very good at yoyo dieting. In 2019 my gf of two years broke up with me. I was about 350 pounds (6ft tall male). I got depressed but eventually came around. Got in a good regiment and dropped to 290 before the pandemic hit. I didn’t let it stop my momentum entirely but I slowed down for sure. I moved into a shitty roommate situation by my university at 284 pounds. But after living there a bit I felt hopeless. Gained some weight back because I was miserable and never had time to workout or sleep. Eventually broke lease and moved back with family in February this year, but school was stressing me out, no time for weight loss right? Fast forward, my grandmother passed away in May of Covid. I was destroyed. Ate my emotions for about a month. Well I finally caught myself in august. 320 pounds again. I couldn’t bear it and I’ve started over from where I was. Got a Fitbit, a Fitbit scale to coordinate, and some real tangible goals on paper. I am sick of being so happy with my personality but so ashamed of my body so I’m done looking back. I’m 40 days without soda, I’m down to 308 as of last week, and I’m going to get to my goal weight of 180 in the next two years. I just needed to finally say it somewhere.

submitted by /u/loring96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3twzEJb

No comments:

Post a Comment