Sunday, September 5, 2021

Successful weight loss

So i posted on this sub a few months ago on suggestions on how to resist cravings, and i wanted to come here to say that i've successfully lost the weight i wanted to.

I'm 15 and wanted to lose 6kgs(13.2lbs) ideally back in July when i was on summer break. I wasn't overweight or anything, i had just struggled with liking my body and losing weight had made me more accepting of it in the past, so i decided to go with it.

By the end of July, i had lost 3kgs, but after school opened up back again i didn't have the time to workout and stopped tracking my weight, calories etc. Today i stepped on the scale again for the first time in the while and i had lost another 2kgs. In total thats 5kgs or 11lbs

Technically I'm not on my ideal weight, but I'm glad i did this. My body doesn't look that much different but I'm just happy that i worked hard and achieved a goal that i had set for myself.

submitted by /u/pussypowerrr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kR4Hvw

No comments:

Post a Comment