Saturday, September 18, 2021

Too much too fast?

Sw: 125.5kg CW: 99.7kg GW : 65kg

Hello, I’m M20 165cm (5’5) and currently on a successful weight loss journey for the first time ever. On the start of my journey back in 20th May, I weight 125.5kg and my goal for this year was to weight under 100kg. My end weight goal is 65kg which makes me fall into the healthy BMI category , which I expect to reach by the end of next year.

To my surprise, I already reach my goal for this year, yesterday (18/09/21), I weight 99.7 kg as of yesterday. I was ecstatic of course because I work so hard but it does concern me a bit, concern me if my progress is too fast. So I lost 25.8 kg (around 57lbs) in around 4 months and I started to notice some loose skin even though they are mild.

So is my rate too fast or is it okay? Also does slowing down rate of weight loss help with loose skin?

(I also started weight training for a month now which I notice accelerate my weight loss even more than just cardio and calorie deficit)

submitted by /u/Ren241
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XBCZLI

No comments:

Post a Comment