Saturday, September 18, 2021

Has anyone had to just stop themselves at a certain point during their weight loss and say enough?

So I (23F) used to be pretty overweight around 2 years ago, ended up losing 10kgs with cico and exercise. Im 5 ft and currently weigh around 56kg. I used to weigh 64kg, I say 10kgs cause I had gone down to 55kg but gained muscle now so Im at 56kg.

I keep trying to lost some more fat, not necessarily weight, with CICO like I used to...but it seems anything I try at the moment I get hit with low blood sugar or else with migraines whenever I fast or eat a bit less than usual etc. Im technically at a good weight, but Im naturally quite stocky and build up muscle pretty easily so I guess I look bulkier than I actually am cause of it and ngl it does bother me. Most girls want that tiny slim look I guess hah.

But my question is has this happened to anyone where you just had to say maybe my body just doesn't wanna budge anymore? Maybe I should just take it really slow, keep building muscle and eventually it should replace fat because of an eventual higher metabolism from the muscle? Like I question whether I should just keep exercising and eating a normal healthy amount and just, stop trying to lose more fat. My body fat is probs around 20% rn. I calculated a while ago so Im judging off of that.

Just asking for personal experiences and advice here so pls be nice :) thanks!

submitted by /u/puppersrlyf
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Euq0w4

No comments:

Post a Comment