Monday, September 13, 2021

Wellbutrin

Hey,

IDK if I'm posting correctly here as new to posting on Reddit. I would like to start by saying weight loss has not been my intent since starting Wellbutrin.

I was wondering if people would be open to discuss weight on Wellbutirin? When I have looked up the medical journals or side effects, they only discuss low level weight loss. However, I seem to have lost quite a lot of weight for my size / height.

I started Wellbutrin at the end of June, so like 2 and half months ago? My appetite went away straight away, to the point I had to make myself eat. This lasted about two weeks. Then my appetite was still very low, however, I don't feel like I'm now having to force myself to eat.

In the first month my clothing was extremely baggy, I went down well over a full size of jeans (I hadn't weighed myself in a while). Then decided to weigh myself about 5 weeks ago. Today I weighed myself again and I have lost 6kgs in the past 5 weeks.

How is this happening? I don't eat until maybe midday but still I don't feel like I'm restricting calories. Has anyone had very similar experiences?

submitted by /u/ash_orN
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k5Gt1k

No comments:

Post a Comment