Monday, September 13, 2021

Feeling defeated with stressful work and no control with food.

I actually had successfully lost 30 pounds 4 years ago. And gained 40 pounds back slowly and mostly during quarantine.

Last time losing 30 pounds felt easy because I had the perfect formula: bootcamp close to work, no evening work meetings, a workout buddy, lunch not provided at work so I prepped meal Lived by myself with no snack at home

This time, I have evening meeting calls for work, which makes it difficult to join gym class after. If I go in the morning it’s extra 1 hours in traffic and no shower(unless I come back home to shower - no time for that in the morning). Work provides lunch everyday, it’s healthy but it doesn’t help with weight loss I come home hungry, emotionally drained and stressed, I just want to have carbs and snacks. No workout buddy and my partner always stocks chips, cookies, ice cream and juice in the house.

I’ve never been so heavy and my wedding is coming soon. I just look at fitness models at night before I go to sleep with guilt, depression, and self shame.

Any advice? I really want to change this!

submitted by /u/Impressive-Factor-74
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3Ee3DL8

No comments:

Post a Comment