Sunday, September 12, 2021

What product or service would help you lose weight?

Hi there! 25F here. I’m currently working on losing weight (CW 250, GW 170).

My dream is to help others lose weight one day as well. As someone who has been morbidly obese for years, I know how hard it is to lose weight and how much of an impact it can have on your life.

I’m curious to hear from everyone working on losing weight, or struggling to get started…what’s a product, service, business, etc. that you wish was out there to help in your weight loss journey?

For me personally, I wish there were more gyms out there that cater directly to plus size individuals just starting out. I also wish there was more of an in-person/local community out there that makes it easy to connect with fellow plus-size folks in a similar age range.(I’ve found this especially hard where I live, as I’m in one of the healthiest states in the country.)

Curious to hear what you all wish was out there to help in your weight loss journey. Thanks!!

submitted by /u/Ambitious_Respect_10
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k0J2BP

No comments:

Post a Comment