Sunday, September 12, 2021

Thoughts on cheat days?

I just started my diet two weeks ago. I’m eating between 1200 and 1300 calories per day, but on weekends I’m hitting 1800. Do you think this will stall out my dieting badly? Or do you think it’s okay. I’m trying to transition to one day per week, but I’m afraid I’m going end up binging. By the end of the week, I am quite literally starving. I feel like my metabolism is a bit on the slower side, which is why I made such a drastic cut. My goal is to lose 50lbs and so far, I’ve lost none according to the scale. Idk, it fluctuates so much, I’m having trouble rounding it out, but I’d say I’m around 173lbs. So, do any of you have cheat meals/days? What rules do you have when you’re munching? How much do you think it affects your rate of weight loss?

submitted by /u/absolute1million
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XeY26l

No comments:

Post a Comment