Sunday, September 12, 2021

I (19M) am on my fourth week of my weight loss journey! Excited that I'm making some progress!

SW: 270 CW: 256 GW: 170

I've been counting calories, walking more and just learning healthier ways to cook!

I've taken chicken and rice to the extreme, it's what I eat most days and I'm still not bored! There are just so many ways to cook chicken, and when white rice gets boring I take day old rice and make fried rice.

Bread is also something I'm eating a lot of now, something that I was taught I should never eat because "carbs are the enemy."

I'm learning a lot and I'm excited because not only do I feel like I'm making progress to a happier, healthier me. But I'm also growing in my skills as a cook and my outlook on what health truly means.

submitted by /u/5amina
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3A92YYK

No comments:

Post a Comment