Wednesday, September 8, 2021

What's your relationship with weed, alcohol and weight loss?

Do you find that weed makes losing weight harder? Do you incorporate it into your life while losing weight? How about drinking alcohol?

I find that weed affects my self control. When I'm stoned I'm more likely to binge on bad foods, good foods, and all foods. Alcohol has this affect on me too, but less so. Alcohol more affects my motivation the next day to exercise and take care of myself. My approach has been to treat both of these things like sugar, and to limit my intake of both without completely cutting them out forever.

Curious to know what your relationship is with alcohol, weed and weight loss.

submitted by /u/packyoursnacks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3toyL5q

No comments:

Post a Comment