Wednesday, September 8, 2021

How to focus on diet with a Traumatic life event

I've been on a pretty long weight loss journey, on and off for 4 years, and lost around 70 pounds. I'm 25yo and 5'7, current weight 224. About three months ago, I found out that my dad is terminally ill. I've been taking care of him around the clock along with my siblings and it's been so hard to stay focused. Luckily I haven't gained but there has been zero loss. I cannot seem to stay on the CICO train like before. But I am working out daily which is something.To anyone who had been in a similar situation like this before, any advice? How did you deal with it? I know it's normal for this to take a back seat, but having a positive goal in mind would be a good thing for me atm.

submitted by /u/throwawaytogothere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2X4mkzT

No comments:

Post a Comment