Friday, September 3, 2021

Will I have loose skin?

I’m 17 years old I’m a male and I am 5’6 tall. I weigh 223 pounds and I hate the way I look and I want to be healthy and fit I have full on committed to drinking only water and cutting down carbs and eating more protein and less calories. My goal is to get down to 160 pounds so that’s a 62 pound weight loss and I know I can do it ive been working out every day and sticking to my new habits. The thing I got on here to ask though is will I have loose skin? I don’t mind a little bit like wrinkly stretchy skin what I mean is will I have the skin that hangs over my pants and looks like fat? It’s really been on my mind and I’m really worried about it. Has anyone else done a loss like this? If so how do you look now? I know it’s something dumb to worry about but it’s just bothering me. And I don’t know if it matters or not but I carry a lot of fat in my stomach so please just give me y’all’s opinions on the issue please!

submitted by /u/baylinchance
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yIUhD2

No comments:

Post a Comment