Tuesday, November 26, 2019

6 months in and I'm finally feeling confident

I've been doing CICO for about 6 months now and I've lost 25 pounds (5'8 SW:170 CW:145 GW:135). I've had a really hard time seeing the weight loss on myself. I regret not taking progress pics along the way but I just didn't want proof of how I looked. My bf is constantly telling me how good I look but to me that's the same as your mom telling you you're special so I just didn't hear it. But this last week I've had a lot of NSVs. FOUR other people have commented on how good I look saying things like "you look so fit" or "if I had your figure I'd show it off" and "you look so good!" I think part of it is I've gained more confidence and stopped wearing clothes that hide my body and I've given people the opportunity to notice my success. And on top of it I went shopping for a dress this weekend and I wore a small instead of a large and I had to buy all new underwear because mine were too big (again, size small!) and I went from a 30 in jeans to a 28.

Let me tell you, I feel GREAT. I'm looking at myself differently, with more confidence and a lot of it is thanks to you guys! I was hating myself for a long time and finally did something about it after seeing all the success here. You guys are truly inspiring! I love the support here.

submitted by /u/kelpmeimpoor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XOM0fV

No comments:

Post a Comment