Friday, November 29, 2019

Weight loss plateau but not sure why

I've been losing weight consistently for the last two months and I'm currently down 22 pounds and pretty close to my healthy weight range, but in those two months there have been times where for several days my weight would not move a single pound regardless of how little I ate, and then after that few day period, it would start to go down again.

According to myfitnesspal I am allowed to consume a maximum of 1660 calories to lose 2.2 pounds per week and based on my inputs, in the last 4 days I have intentionally only consumed around 550 - 800 calories with very few carbs and on top of that I've been doing light cardio regularly for 30 minutes a day which apparently burns between 110 - 150 calories per session. I ate 1 meal a day during those 4 days and had no sugary snacks at all. I didn't eat anything late at night or very early in the morning and I think that I have at least been slightly active so I can't figure out why this happens every now and then.

My weight has remained at exactly 184 pounds in the last 4 days and I know for a fact that I am eating well because I haven't consumed much.

My sleep schedule has been very good recently and I've also tested my scale, replaced its batteries and made sure that the surface it is on is even so I don't think that there is anything wrong with the scale itself.

I just can't understand why this happens sometimes unless there is something that I am missing but even I am extremely impressed with how I've managed to remain very consistent on my diet so this is just very strange because I know for a fact that in a day or two when I weigh myself I'll be lower than 184 pounds. Does anyone know if there's any way to get over these plateaus quicker or how to prevent them all together? I'd appreciate any insight because this gets a bit frustrating due to the effort I'm constantly putting in to lose weight. Thanks

submitted by /u/Wwdringer66
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Y0fEil

No comments:

Post a Comment