Wednesday, November 27, 2019

After 3 years of weight loss I'm so excited to start lean bulking for the first time! SW(280lbs) GW(180lbs) CW(165lbs)

Hello fellow pound shredders,

Something I would've never thought possible has finally arrived. It took me 3 years of ups and downs, many lifestyle changes and a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but I can proudly say that's it's time to gain some pounds again.

All my life I ate and ate without a care in the world. Slowly but blindly watching the pounds increase as I went from a young kid to a full fledged adult. I felt soo much sadness, but was too lazy, scared and depressed to make a change. I was born fat I believed. Nothing I would do would change anything. My joints hurt, carrying around another human with me everyday. I couldn't do the things I wanted to do: my insecurities wouldn't let me.

As a way to cope I ate. It made me feel good and secure, but that feeling would fade quickly after the food had disappeared. I knew I had to change, but where would I even start?

It took a hard reality check to turn me into the right direction. And finally I have reached the end. I gained my life back, my confidence, my ability to enjoy activities I couldn't before.

Im now working on my physique. I love to workout now, to see how far I can push myself. I feel more motivated than ever to hit the gym.

I hope to reach my goal in February. After that's its back to cutting again. However, I'm not sad about it, I'm excited!

To everyone who is starting, still doing or redoing their weightloss journey, keep going strong!!

Much love to everyone on this sub battling themselves on a daily basis. Its a lifelong commitment, but I promise you it's worth it every step of the way.

submitted by /u/Arvee213
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KXjSC3

No comments:

Post a Comment