Monday, November 25, 2019

Here I go again.

Hi everyone. (F38, cw 244). I’ve been lurking here for a while. I’ve been on many weight loss journeys. MFP, weight watchers and ages ago - Atkins. My husband and I are both overweight and recently he was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. Doc is hopeful, says he can likely still reverse it as the case is mild but it was a huge wake up call for both of us. We have a young son.

So we’ve joined a great gym in our neighbourhood. It offers everything you could imagine. Yoga, swimming, classes of all kinds, weights, cardio. Everything. He’s using MFP and has lost 20lbs (6’. Starting weight 300).

I’ve downloaded the lose it app but I’ve only been tracking for 2 days.

We’re super pumped but how do I keep the motivation? How do I keep from failing again?

submitted by /u/MrsSterling
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oki8Fm

No comments:

Post a Comment