Sunday, November 24, 2019

I think I found what works for me!

Well it’s a few months in on my weight loss journey, and something seems to be working. I got one of those 28 month pocket calendar and some stickers. I know it sounds a little juvenile, but as someone studying social work, I’m learning nothing works as good as positive reinforcement with behavior change.

So every day that I’m within 100 calories of my goal, I get a sticker. I’m 2 weeks in and still succeeding and feeling motivated! There is hope! Its something so small, putting a sticker on that day I made my calories, but for some reason it’s a reminder throughout the day that I WANT to get that sticker.

submitted by /u/mlawhitey77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37yypxV

No comments:

Post a Comment