Saturday, November 23, 2019

Motivation to start back on a weight loss journey as a teenager.

I'm very ashamed of where I am now in terms of health. Being an obese teenager is so disheartening. I've lost weight before, simply from exercising, and it seems I know the entire runaround. Calorie-counting, CICO, exercise, keto, I've tried it all, with varying amounts of success. I don't ever remember being a normal weight.

It's just the motivation (or maybe dedication) to stick to it. Of course, weight loss can come and go because of so many factors. But its hard to want to feel and look better I think I might have given up somewhat, and told myself I would just eat myself to death.

I've watched this subreddit for a while now, and I wanted to come here for help. There's really nowhere else to go. Honestly, I want to hear how people got back on the wagon after constantly falling apart. Is there any point, or hope? I would really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/httphei
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XL7BGm

No comments:

Post a Comment