Saturday, November 30, 2019

thank you

i made a post a while ago (now deleted) about having an ed history and wanting to lose quite a significant amount of weight from a healthy bmi. many of you warned me about setting such lofty goals, so I ended up reducing my weight loss goal to something more realistic and tried to diet in an extremely healthy way without any VLCDs. unfortunately, I overestimated my ability to separate myself from the disorder, and spiraled- so I’m going inpatient soon. this isn’t so much a result of prolonged extremely unhealthy choices but more so of the fact that many years of an ed means that my body isn’t as resilient.

It would’ve been a lot worse if I’d never heard from all of you. Thanks for all being so supportive, and for looking out for everyone.

submitted by /u/yikelily
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R5AiMP

No comments:

Post a Comment