Thursday, November 28, 2019

Hormonal imbalance and weight loss

I’ve had PCOS with insulin resistance since I was 13. I’m now 28 and weight has always been an issue. I’m literally incapable of keeping a steady weight. I recently had blood work drawn and found out my thyroid and testosterone levels are all out of wack along with my cholesterol and triglycerides being sky high. She recommended a Mediterranean style diet and to keep exercising 2-4 times a week. It’s been about a month and I’ve lost a few pounds, which is great, but I feel exhausted. I’m eating a balanced diet of mostly lean protein and veggies, but still feel like I could fall asleep at any minute.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there just some kind of adjustment period or what? My diet beforehand wasn’t terrible, but there was room for improvement. Any advice appreciated because I can’t deal with being so darn tired all the time.

submitted by /u/dimple_cheeks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rwZ9OO

No comments:

Post a Comment