Monday, November 25, 2019

Does anyone else get frustrated with the process?

Male, 5’8”, 25, 202 lbs.

I’ve done this weight loss thing a couple different times. The first time, I lost a lot of weight unhealthily, and put it all back on. The second time, I did it correctly with IF, and got down to 186.

I started dieting in early November again, when I ballooned up to 211. My heaviest was 217, but I think that was water weight.

I’m almost getting frustrated I’m not losing weight fast enough, because I don’t really like counting calories. My goal is 180, and I’m at 202. (I was 201, but somehow gained a pound back overnight).

Last time I did this, I went from 200 to 186 a bit faster.

Anyone else get frustrated with this?

submitted by /u/Mikeb1123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37yAz0p

No comments:

Post a Comment