Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Can’t lose ten pounds. Please help

Hi there!

My second year of college I put on about 17 pounds. I got rid of the first seven but can’t seem to banish the last ten. I am familiar with calorie counting, but do not have a food scale and don’t wish to buy one because I have a tendency to get obsessive.

My TDEE is around 1700 and I know I need to eat around 1300 a day to get steady weight loss but...

I am so sick of trying to lose this weight. It’s been two years you guys and I can’t lose ten pounds. It makes me so angry at myself, I hate myself for it.

And I’m hungry! Eating 1300 gives me such limited space for food that if I indulge in one thing that’s the bulk of what I can eat that day. I’m a picky eater as well which is limiting.

What happens is that most days of the week I’ll eat around 1350 or 1400, and then one day I’ll eat 2300, the next 1800, and another 2000, and it eliminates a lot of my progress. I’m frustrated that I keep sabotaging myself like this.

I’m at the end of my rope with this. Any advice or inspiration welcome. I want to be finished with this weight loss journey in the next six months.

submitted by /u/dyingplshelprn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pWob9y

No comments:

Post a Comment