Friday, November 29, 2019

Looking to get restarted on my weight loss.

A couple of years ago, I started to lose weight and was really happy about it and the way things in my life were going.... Then it all went south. I ended up in the hospital for a medical issue and was there for a month. Once out of there, I spent another 4 or 5 months on leave from work and now have some physical disability when it comes to walking and balance. Just a couple of weeks after getting the ok to return to work, my wife ended up informing me that she wanted a divorce (she never really gave me a reason as to why, at least not one that made sense.) Anyways, over the last 2 years, I haven't been able to keep myself motivated and focused on my weight loss goals with all of this on my mind. At the time, my biggest reason for wanting to lose weight was to be able to be a father and be active with children that we were hoping to have one day. That hope is now gone and with being in my 40's now, I don't really see that in my future anymore so the weight loss had lost importance to me for a long time.

I am now more and more wanting to get back to the weight loss but I keep trying and then go off my path. I am looking for tips of ways to keep focused on my goals, because it is still very hard for me to look at weight loss and a longer life as being something good. What might you be able to suggest to help me keep my focus?

submitted by /u/Mymindisgone217
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qZ8dvN

No comments:

Post a Comment