Thursday, November 28, 2019

Eating less the next day after eating too much the day before?

Sorry if the title's confusing but basically I'm a 21 year old, 170lb male who goes to the gym 2-3 times a week and have been on a calorie deficit for about 4 months now. I was around 195lb in August and have mainly stuck to a calorie deficit of about 1,000 calories / day in order to lose 1-2 lbs / week. I used this site https://tdeecalculator.net/ to calculate how much I should be eating. It said my maintenance TDEE is ~2,700 so I have been eating at about 1,700 calories daily to maintain that approximate 1-2 lb weight loss / week.

My question is if I eat over my 1,700 calorie limit on a day but I eat that amount less the next day, would I still be losing the same amount of weight at the end of the week? For example, if I eat a little extra on Wednesday around 2,200 calories, would I be able to balance that out by eating only 1,200 calories on Thursday? Or, because I ate too much on Wednesday, the damage has already been done so eating too little the next day won't help?

submitted by /u/csusboy123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qI4oLD

No comments:

Post a Comment