Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Weight loss journey

Hi all,

6ft, Male

SW:244lb CW:238lb GW:190lb

I’m currently 10 days into my weight loss and am feeling pretty good! I’m finding it surprisingly easy at the moment, eating 1500 calories or less when my TDEE is 2700+ calories. My problem was snacking, so I’ve completely cut out bread, sugar, chocolate, sweets and crisps/chips etc, and have replaced it with fruit when hungry. I’ve found out I’ve been snacking a lot less now which is great.

Anything that goes into my mouth goes onto the MyFitnessPal app, correctly portioned and weighed.

I don’t have breakfast (never have, can’t eat before midday) then have about a 300-400 calorie lunch, then a 800-1000 calorie dinner. I’ve changed my diet a lot, and have fresh meat, limited to no potatoes and a crunchy salad (preparing vegetables after a long day at work is a bit of a faff)

I’m not doing any exercise at the moment, I’m thinking of introducing strength training and a little cardio in after Christmas at the start of 2020, I’d just like to lose a bit more weight first through diet before that. I feel I might put myself off if I go all in with gym plus diet regime at the same time.

My questions are:

  1. Is it normal to find the first couple of weeks easy and then it get harder?

2.I’m not getting all my daily macro-nutrients through my diet at the moment, I tend to go over on my Carbs and Fats and come in under on my fibre and nutrients. Is this an issue for my weight loss or will this only become an issue when it comes to building muscle etc?

submitted by /u/OfficialManBadger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33mZxwr

No comments:

Post a Comment