Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Weight loss gaining steam, I'm getting exhausted

This was the downfall of all my previous weight loss attempts. Exhaustion. Like your whole body was made of lead. This weird hunger that has you thinking about food constantly, but when it's in front of you, you have zero appetite.

Knowing this I set up for a slow weight loss, but it's been gaining speed in these past weeks, getting to a kilo per week, now I've dropped two. I had started to enjoy exercise immensely. I saw rapid improvement and that brought even more joy. Last week in particular I doubled the amount of some things to challenge myself. I loved it, loved that I can do it. And then I crashed. I still ate more or less the same the whole time. I have a soft goal between 1500 and 1700kcal. I wasn't going hungry.

My boyfriend's encouraging me to eat at maintenance for a while and prioritize fitness, but it's not been even two months and the loses are still negligible in the grand scheme of things. I don't know. I don't read of people struggling with this issue so maybe I'm doing something wrong...

submitted by /u/Lilly-of-the-Lake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34mqNN0

No comments:

Post a Comment