Saturday, November 23, 2019

Advice on overcoming my mind.

I realised what is preventing me (23M 6'3' 210) from losing weight and i don't know what to do about it.

My first problem is I view food as a reward. It is one of the few things that give me joy. I need to replace it with something, but have no idea with what.

Second one is suspected adhd. Long term goals and rewards just don't work for me.

Third one is a bit strange. I managed to get to my goal weight (175) twice... But both times something bad happend shortly after. First i dropped out of college and then grandpa died. Both things had nothing to do with weight loss but it is still connected in my brain. I don't know how to get rid of this conection.

So yeah, My relationship with food and weight loss and the whole reward system is broken. Can I fix it myself?

submitted by /u/HiIamTom
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QHx4il

No comments:

Post a Comment