Sunday, November 24, 2019

Finally seeing some results after 4 months. -56lbs!

M24 6'3" SW: 340 GW:240 CW:284

I don't post here often, but I noticed face gains for the first time since I started my weight loss journey 4 months ago. Holy shit I have a jawline! I'm down 56lbs, just past halfway to my goal of 240. I've been making as few changes as possible as slow as possible, so I have just now started caring about macros since my last plateau. I've been doing at least 1.5 hours at the gym 5x weekly, and honestly, I've never felt this good in my life!

Other at work have noticed too. I've had several people comment on my weight loss and ask for advice, so clearly people can tell something is working! Most of them ask about some gas diet or ask what my secret is, and they almost don't believe it's just CICO with a cheat meal a week. Nothing is off limits, just smarter choices and honest, accurate food recording.

Face gains! first is 340, July 2019. Right is 284, November 2019. Can't wait to see the difference once I hit my goal!

submitted by /u/Jerrshington
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Oih4BR

No comments:

Post a Comment