Sunday, November 24, 2019

Is protein powder worth it?

So I was 313 when I started my weight loss journey less than 2 weeks ago and I’ve lost 2 lbs since then from just eating better but now I’m trying to focus a little more on macros to maximize weight loss and I’m having a hard time getting more protein and less carbs so I was considering protein powder. I found some that my mom has but doesn’t use and it’s from the brand huel. It has more carbs than protein and full of calories so idk if it’s a good idea to use it

I am going to the gym 4 times a week now and I was doing the elliptical 15 min at a time and today I made it to 30 min and I’m incredibly proud of myself. I know protein powder is good for working out so if anyone has any advice please let me know.

submitted by /u/estrella_99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qL0mC7

No comments:

Post a Comment