Saturday, November 23, 2019

What’s the weirdest place you’ve noticed your weight loss?

I’m still pretty early in my journey and have a lot to lose (~30/120 lbs), so my overall shape hasn’t changed much yet. Heck, I haven’t even dropped a full pant size (much to my chagrin), although I have had to start wearing a belt.

However, I have started noticing changes in some strange places. For instance, my fingers are still chubby but the backs of my hands aren’t. I can see my knuckles and tendons a lot more clearly. I can also feel my “butt bones” more. And my general pec area seems thinner, though my collarbones have yet to make an appearance.

Anyone else notice weight coming off in unexpected places?

(Stats to please the automod: 26F/5' nothing/HW 245/SW ~235/CW 212/UGW ~220)

submitted by /u/_ser_kay_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QG1Eca

No comments:

Post a Comment