Friday, November 29, 2019

How to eat more fruit and vegetables?

Okay, I know the title of this post must sound really stupid and the answer is very obvious but there is a bit of context that will explain what I mean slightly.

I'm 19, around 218 lbs down from 295 lbs as of this year. My approach to weight loss has been entirely CICO. I don't have meal plans, set times to eat or food I'm not allowed. This has meant my progress has been quick and easy to maintain but I'm still not living my healthiest life which is important.

I've barely ate fruit and vegetables over my life, I was always eating processed food. I've been trying to make an effort to eat more of them now but I just don't seem to enjoy many of them. Should I just try to stomach then even if I dislike them or are there techniques for incorporating them into your meals for those who don't like them? Any tips or tricks are appreciated!

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34wnwL9

No comments:

Post a Comment