Wednesday, November 27, 2019

This is my 8th day in a row at the exact same weight and I seriously just want to cry.

I know there's nothing else for it but to wait. I'm using a food scale, I'm eating 1150-1300 calories a day, I'm walking at least a mile a day (I know that's not a ton but I'm a lazy bones) and I could lose 60+ lbs and still be a healthy weight, so it's not a case of "so close to my goal so now the weight loss is really slow."

I haven't binged. I suspect I might be PMSing based on my moods and the date, so I think there might be some hormonal bs / water retention going on. I KNOW that "on the other side of plateaus are whooshes."

But I am seriously feeling so defeated right now. I just want to cry and go back to bed.

I feel like I'm already going to have a bad Thanksgiving and it's only Wednesday. I was planning on eating at maintenance tomorrow, you know, make room for a little pie, but I feel like I just can't justify it now.

THIS. SUCKS.

submitted by /u/BetterBeRavenclaw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33sS4vQ

No comments:

Post a Comment