Saturday, November 30, 2019

First Day of my New Life

Hi,

I'm starting my weight loss journey from today.

I started gaining weight when I was 16 and had my board exams - a chocolate a day for 25 days and junk food shot up by 8 kgs. After that constant stress in life and being called fat by family all the time (even though they thought this would motivate me to lose weight - it so did not - made me even more stressed) led me to just keep eating. Over the past years I have been gaining a couple kgs every year and reached 80 right now.

I have been having a lot of health issues especially digestive system so I got a lot of tests done after consulting a gastro - it's IBS caused due to so much stress and anxiety. And fatty liver - he said that I badly need to lose weight like right now.

I am someone who has spent the past 9 years depressed especially the last couple and as such have lost all the willpower and ability to follow through.

So I'm going to start small. Daily maintenance 1756 - I will first cut to 1500 and 10 mins of walking per day and increase from there.

I am hoping for support and accountability from this subreddit! I'm glad I found this place!

Thanks for reading!

submitted by /u/karishma_2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OytRjE

No comments:

Post a Comment