Saturday, November 30, 2019

Looking for exercises I can do to gradually lose weight.

I'm a 17 year old college student, still living at home. I've been slowly but surely changing my diet for the better by cutting out sugary drinks and junk food. In regards of regular diet, I'd say I'm getting better by the day. My current dilemma is the exercise I should be doing. Currently I walk an average of 3-6 hours 4 days a week. I don't get much time at home as I spend most of my time at college and I either get straight on Xbox or go to sleep once I get home. I'm looking for some exercises I can spend a bit doing before or after college that will help me with gradual weight loss.

If anybody could recommend or link some I'd appreciate it.

submitted by /u/Nacho_Escobar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OE089b

No comments:

Post a Comment