Saturday, November 30, 2019

Question: Hair loss

SW:208 GW:145 CW:150

I am nearing the end of my weight loss journey. I started last December at 208 and am now 150! While my body is starting to feel better, my hair is not. Closer to my 170 range I noticed my hair thinning a bit and asked my doctor and she said it was maybe from weight loss. I am feeling so unattractive about my hair currently and am at a loss of what to do. I am using Pura D'or Shampoo and Conditioner. I am not blow drying my hair or straightening it. I am taking a women's multivitamin (with biotin and collagen) as well. Will my hair go back to how it used to be? I don't know what else to do. T_T

TL;DR Hair is thinning will it grow back?

submitted by /u/Delafant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DxNWQJ

No comments:

Post a Comment