Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Do you see weight loss results in two weeks? I barely notice a difference

I’m 208 pounds, 5’6, 19 and female.

I’ve been eating roughly 1400-1700 calories a day these last two weeks. I try to eat 1600 a day. I exercise usually 3 times a week which is at the gym. I could use exercise other days of the week but in the winter where I am it’s really difficult to go out walking in massive snow storms.

I haven’t went over my calorie intake I don’t think. Only one day I went over to like 1800-1900 calories I think but other then that I’ve been good. I want to go to the gym more often but I need bus fare so sometimes I’m short of money for a pass or coins so I work with what I go.

Anyways, to the point.

Are you suppose to see weight loss results in 2 weeks? According to google you notice weight loss results in 1-2 weeks but I feel like there isn’t much of a difference. I do notice my double chin doesn’t feel so puffy anymore and it feels smaller in a way but that’s about the only thing. I feel like my belly looks the same. Maybe a bit less bloated? My boyfriend says he notices a difference but I’m having difficulties. I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing but I’m also concerned that my weight loss isn’t happening fast enough. I’m a bit discouraged but I’m still motivated for change but sometimes I wish the results would show clearer. It has only been two weeks though so am I being unrealistic? This is the first time ever I’m taking lifestyle changing seriously so I have a lot to learn.

So realistically, how long does it take to look visibly smaller? I am pretty chunky already.

submitted by /u/nxndjsjs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XTGatU

No comments:

Post a Comment