Saturday, November 30, 2019

Weight loss gets harder the more skinny you get.

So as some of you know I started out at 315lbs and now down to 172 (170 is my goal by Christmas) and I'm now learning a lesson in weight loss. It takes much longer with more effort to lose a few pounds when you are skinny.

When I was 300lbs or even when i was 220 a few pounds was nothing as i could lose that in a half a week but now it takes me 2+ weeks to lose 3lbs. I still think 170 by christmas is doable as i dont plan on stuffing my face with food (Thanksgiving was rough as not only did my family make a ton of food but so did my work).

Every pound is harder and harder to lose but will go back on with ease if I let it.

submitted by /u/SedimentSock82
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R3OHsH

No comments:

Post a Comment