Saturday, November 30, 2019

What do you eat???

I have been lurking for a long time and really need to to start up a healthy and sustainable way of living.

I have realized that my biggest enemy in weight loss success is my lack of preparation. I have always had a bad habit of eating whenever I get really hungry and then I just crave the pizzas and whatever else. I want to have a set breakfast lunch and dinner I can prepare or partially prepare or the next day. My problem is I never feel like eating in the morning and I am not an oatmeal guy...

I am just wondering what the heck do you all eat for breakfast and lunch??? I am ok with finding different healthy dinners to eat, but I find it hard to know what to eat in the morning and what to take to work for lunch??

submitted by /u/Coach_GordonBombay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DuBoth

No comments:

Post a Comment