Saturday, November 23, 2019

Weight loss stagnation (M/21yo/173cm) Help needed, please ! :)

Hello guys, so here's the deal :

I started my weight loss journey on 27/08/2019, and since then I went from 93 Kg/ 205 lbs to 84,9 Kg/ 187,2 lbs. But here's the problem, for the past 3 weeks i've stagnated at this exact same weight and I sincerely I can't come up with any viable explanation.

When it comes to nutrition, my food consumption is as follows :

- Current macros ratio : Carbs : 45% (203g)/ Proteins : 25 % (135g)/ Fat : 25 % (50g).

- 1 cheat day allowed per week : maximum calories consumed during that day : 2400 calories.

- Before, and 1 week after weight stagnation : average of daily intake - around 1600 calories.

- After 1 week of stagnation : average of daily intake - around 1800 calories.

(And yes, i meticulously weight every gram of food i eat using a scale, and also yes i drink plenty of water, and yes my daily sodium consumption is at less 1500mg/day XD ).

Exercise :

- Before, and 1 week after weight stagnation : 40min of cardio (cycling at 27Km/h, with high resistance / 6 days a week) + weightlifting / about 5 days a week.

- After 1 week of stagnation : 20 to 25 min of cardio (cycling at 33Km/h, with high resistance / 6days a week) + weightlifting (new variation of exercises and using heavier weights) / about 5 days a week.

PS : I've taken a couple of refeed days, still the weight marked on the scale wouldn't bulge by a gram.

submitted by /u/HarveyDent66
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QNnjiz

No comments:

Post a Comment