Sunday, November 24, 2019

I thought only a plastic surgeon could make me beautiful

After losing 15 lbs with another 30 lbs to go the thing that has surprised and motivated me is how much more attractive my face looks to me. Before I started my weight loss journey I was looking into cosmetic surgeries, kybella, coolsculpting, and anything else I thought might help me feel more confident. The price tag stopped me from acting on anything and I started to focus on my health and weight loss instead. I’ve already gained much more confidence and my skin is looking better than ever since I’ve been drinking more water and eating healthier foods. If I can do this, you can do this. And it is so worth it.

submitted by /u/bippityboppity73
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33cm8M9

No comments:

Post a Comment