Saturday, November 23, 2019

Feeling warmer with weight loss?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing here and/or might know why it's occurring, since I've tried googling to no avail!

My current stats: 24F, 5'6" (168cm), 147 lbs (66.5 kg)

After losing some weight (12 lbs / 5.5kg) on a high-protein calorie deficit diet combined with strength training, I'm finding I'm almost never cold anymore. If anything, I'm too warm a lot of the time... but I'm also finding I don't sweat even half as much as before either. It's like I'm more resilient to the temperature in general?

In googling this phenomenon, it seems like it should be the opposite... the thinner/smaller you get the colder you should be, and the fitter you get the more you should sweat? So, has anyone experienced the same changes as me on their weight loss journey and might have an idea where it could be coming from? I guess if nothing else it's a pretty useful NSV! Hehe

submitted by /u/NumerousAddition
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34hxjV8

No comments:

Post a Comment